The Client Services Coordinator will be a critical member of the Manhattan Research Client Services department. The Client Services team is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of more than 20 online and offline surveys of healthcare professionals and consumers globally. The Client Services Coordinator will manage all client contracts and liaise with multiple departments. Familiarity with content management systems a plus. Experience working across multiple projects on tight deadlines a must.
• Processing contracts through internal system and with corporate office as needed
• Delivering products through email and/or posting on content management system
• Sending out mass emails through group mail
• Managing fulfillment of deliverables with corporate office
• Maintaining and setting up portals
• Communicating directly with clients in a timely manner
• Liaising with production, sales, and analyst teams as needed
• Assigning projects to Office Assistant
• Pulling client lists
• Triaging data requests to analysts
• Queuing up/closing out client inquiries in database
• Some HTML formatting
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least two (2) years of experience in a project manager role working directly with clients
• Comfort interacting with clients whether through email or phone
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines
• Patience with large quantities of detailed information
• Must be detail-oriented
• Superlative organizational skills
• Superlative spelling and grammar
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with content management systems and HTML a plus
• Experience handling contracts and customer relationship management (CRM) systems a plus
• Understanding of medical terminology a plus
Additional Comments: This is a full time position located in our NYC offices – no telecommuting.
Along with resume, please send cover letter to email@example.com detailing your relevant qualifications and including the following information:
• What are/were you known for at your current/last job?
• Describe a challenging project management experience you faced and how you handled it.
Quirk's - 9 months ago