CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
Business Development: Principal responsibility for deployment of consultants and support in management of utilization. Role involves execution of the entire client development cycle and driving sales activities for the Los Angeles marketplace.
- Contact with financial executives in assigned target companies or region to build relationships and DLC brand awareness
- Execution of face to face meetings with targets to introduce DLC services and identify current and future needs
- Ongoing client and consultant follow up, including project tracking and documentation in Company CRM
- Direct pre-engagement meetings to develop project scope, deliverables, and plan.
- Develop client relationships with new and existing accounts that lead to new business and penetrate existing accounts
- Create market expansion activities
- Identify target accounts & develop & execute penetration strategies
- Drive pursuit of opportunities and close new business
- Develop and manage market plans and execute against sales objectives
- Develop a plan for identifying key decision makers at target companies
- Consultant Development Support: Provide feedback, coaching and related support to enhance the growth of consulting team.
- Market Leadership: Development and execution of market strategy, including customer segmentation, penetration and marketing approach.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- Business Development experience and proven track record success selling similar service offering is required
- Hands on functional Accounting or Finance experience and some at a Manager level or higher, preferably in a large company environment
- CPA or MBA credentials preferred
- Well presented
- Articulate and direct in communication
- Self-motivated and persevering
- Outgoing and able to quickly establish rapport
- Willingness and drive to do whatever it takes
- Ability to quickly learn and apply training
- Open to feedback with a resiliency for rejection
- Accountable and prepared to be measured for results
- Independent and competitive
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.