The Siegfried Group, LLP is currently looking for a Client Services Director (“CSD”) to join our Houston Metro practice. This position reports to the Regional Market Leader and is responsible for the successful execution of the Firm’s business development and client service strategy. The CSD uses (1) a Strategic Relationship Network Marketing approach to create and leverage emotionally compelling relationships together with (2) a Trusted Business Advisory approach with high level financial executives to develop new business opportunities. The CSD ensures our clients embrace our unique value proposition through effective communication of our model and our key differentiators, and ultimately, the delivery of unmatched client service that extends/expands client engagements.
- Effectively generate, qualify, and close leads.
- Develop and leverage emotionally compelling relationships with a variety of people that will ultimately lead to meaningful introductions to high level financial executive prospects.
- Develop new relationships with prospects who are primarily Fortune 1000 financial executives.
- Identify target clients; build relationships; schedule and conduct business meetings; identify and explore needs, present solutions, negotiate terms, and secure profitable engagements.
- Sell interesting and challenging engagements that support a positive, connected environment for our Professional Resources.
- Ensure the highest level of service is maintained through regular communications and Performance Assurance Reviews with clients.
- Collaborate with other members of regional and local leadership team to achieve firm goals.
- Participate in the execution of the Firm’s hiring, retention, employee management and profitable growth strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the Recruiting Director to participate in interviews and serve as one of the key decision makers on candidates hired in the market.
- Work collaboratively with the Professional Resource Director to mentor and coach Resource professionals when requested.
- Big 4 Public Accounting background preferred; Advisory/Transaction Services experience may be a plus.
- Technical Accounting Experience required.
- 8+ years experience.
- Results oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Meaningful business development experience, acumen and/or passion; history of successful business development and/or client relationships.
- Candidate must have a desire and comfort operating in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to network, build personal and professional emotionally compelling relationships, and drive sales to directly support Siegfried’s business.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative team setting.
- Currently residing in the local area with local market knowledge and professional and personal relationships preferred.
- Proven success in creating revenue and managing a P&L a plus.
The Siegfried Group - 8 months ago
The Siegfried Group delivers sought-after, consultant-quality accounting and finance professionals to the nation’s largest...