Client Services Manager, New York, NY , Home Care
We are BAYADA Home Health Care , a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking a Client Services Manager to join our New York City office. Client Services Managers at BAYADA lead field staff in providing excellent customer service and quality home care with focus on delivery and coordination of client services, growth and development of caseload (through relationship building and recruiting efforts) and on-going case management. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and posses the desire for growth and professional development.
- Answer client inquires, take referrals, and schedule home care services
- Source, interview and orient reliable and compassionate clinical staff (nurses and or home health aides)
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resources
- Facilitate local marketing and recruiting events to build a strong presence in the community
- Manage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administration
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior health care, home care, staffing, recruiting or account management experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of/experience with health insurance/payor sources preferred
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and of successfully taking on increased responsibility
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 260 offices nationwide, BAYADA Home Health Care believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit us at jobs.bayada.com.
Bayada - 15 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...