Posting Job Title: Client Services Manager (CSM)
Requisition #: 144248BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Client Services Manager (CSM) for our National Sales/ Carrier Account Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
The Carrier Account Client Services Manager (CSM) will be required to work as part of cohesive team unit functioning to support a defined list of Time Warner Cable's Carrier Accounts. The CSM will act as customer advocate; establish solid customer relationships and work to manage all customer expectations. The CSM will also have responsibility for overall customer health inclusive of revenue retention, account growth, order and churn management.
Job Requirements :
- Work as part of a cohesive account team inclusive of Carrier Account Managers, pre and post sale technical teams and billing liaisons
- Establish solid customer relationships; acting as customer communicator, advocate and understand all facets of customer's business
- Manage complex customer concerns and escalations
- Able to effectively solve problems independently and creatively
- Act as facilitator between account team members and maintains ownership of all customer issues
- Participate in strategic business planning sessions with account team members and/or customers
- Attend customer meetings with account team members
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and/or annual health checks in coordination with Carrier Account Manager
- Prepare and present quarterly, semi-annual and/or annual business reviews
- Ability to establish multiple, internal working relationships within various levels of the organization and can act as steering committee to solve problems
- Participate in preparation and presentation of contract renewals as required
- Responsible for understanding of and is accountable for customers revenue base, inclusive of churn
- Responsible for overall growth of Carrier revenue base
- Partners with Carrier Account Manager to understand business opportunities
- Responsible for maintenance and preparation of customer inventories
- Assist with orders, order management, installations, disconnects and overall management of sales process
- Possesses excellent communication skills - verbal and writing
- Possesses effective leadership skills and qualities
- Versed in giving presentations to large groups and speaking with customers, internal and external
- Versed in coordinating and running meetings with various, cross-functional groups
- Proven track record of building strong, working relationships with Carrier customers
- Experience in working with Carrier Customers and has solid understanding of overall Carrier business and product suite
- Results oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Comfortable escalating within various levels of the organization
- Ability to understand complex issues and drive through resolution
- Self directed with the ability to handle simultaneous tasks while working efficiently, effectively and is an independent thinker
- Organized, influencer who is action oriented
- Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible if and when last minute customer meetings are necessary
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...