Ceridian: Trusted Results, Transformative Technology, and You!
Ceridian Corporation is a leading global provider of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Payment solutions, helping organizations maximize their human, financial, and technology resources. We save our clients time and money, and increase employee engagement and productivity by offering a full suite of award-winning solutions. Ceridian’s culture is shaped by our values – Integrity, Customer Driven, High Performing People, Accountability, Teamwork – and our dedication to these values drives our actions, and ultimately, our results. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for 140,000 companies and 25 million employees worldwide. Come be part of the team that has been transforming Human Capital Management since 1932.
To retain, develop and grow existing business through service excellence and, by building strong Client relationships, thereby contributing to IPS revenue and Client retention targets.
The primary role of the CRM is to be the primary point of contact for a specific listing of clients for the overall relationship for IPS. This includes acting as the point of escalation after the CRE/OTM, reporting SLA results, status of open issues/actions, entry point for change controls and facilitating/monitoring issue resolution.
- Working closely with the OTMs to ensure full understanding of Operational status with Client
- Supporting special projects which interact with other parts of the business in relation to Client issues and retention. Managing transitions, terminations and additional services through to completion
- Lead Client review calls on agreed to frequency to provide SLA results, updates on open actions/issues or other work in flight. Frequency should increase during periods of instability
- Develop and maintain Client profiling on an ongoing basis. Make available to the IPS team
- Liaise with Finance in order to resolve complex billing issues
- Review the Client’s historical issues actions log for trends and work with appropriate IPS teams to identify and resolve root cause as it relates to any third party provider, Ceridian ICP’s or IPS and our internal support teams
- Provide regular feedback to OTMs/SDM during stabilisation periods
- Take analysis from service development assistant to review issues trends and results of NPS survey and discuss with OTMs and Clients and agree actions
- Looking at additional ad hoc services and build on AVS revenue by using knowledge of issues and resolution to match with Client needs
- Review NPS results and follow up with Client to ensure clarity on input. Create action plan and deliverables with dates to improve the scores for the subsequent surveys
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 3-5 Years experience in a Client Relationship Management role
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Analytical skills and experience
- Project management and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills at a senior level
- Ability to understand operational processes and resolve related issues
- Travel for Client visits as required
- Working knowledge of ISAE 3402 or SASE16
- Additional languages preferred
- Experience of working in an International environment is advantageous
Ceridian - 10 months ago
Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience with a...