K¹² is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K¹² a great place to work.
The position will be responsible for successful implementation, enrollment, and onsite support.
• Onboard new customers to ensure a smooth implementation of K12/Aventa services post sale
• Provide ongoing training and education about K12/Aventa products and services
• Coordinate K12/Aventa resources to ensure customer experiences seamless service delivery from operations, curriculum, instruction, support, etc.
• Foster strong working relationship with key customer stakeholders, soliciting regular feedback and responding proactively to any concerns
• Monitor contracts to ensure compliance with terms
• Monitor program outcomes and provide proactive recommendations to customer and K12/Aventa stakeholders to improve student/program outcomes
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing for all services rendered
• Provide input to the sales team on opportunities to expand services provided to customers
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree AND
• Three years of experience in a customer support or account management role OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively use data insights to drive decision making process
• Ability to maintain and grow internal and external relationships, responding to frequent demands of multiple customers - internal and external
• Analytical thinking and hands-on approach to problem solving with an interest in working on problems that don't have an obvious solution
• Strong passion for improving students’ learning experiences
• Willingness to be relentless in the pursuit of excellence
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
• Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
• Ability to pass required background check
• Master’s Degree
• Experience with Learning Management Systems
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
K12 - 6 months ago
K12 isn't a missing element from the periodic table, but it could help kids learn the periodic table. The company offers online...