RiseSmart is a dynamic fast paced venture backed HR Technology company is looking for a great new talent! We have a Next Gen Outplacement 2.0 offering for Corporations. The company has had tremendous growth, has several Fortune500 Companies as clients and was recently covered in a front page article of the Wall Street Journal. We were recently awarded the 2011 Red Herring Award for most disruptive technology, the 2011 American Business Award (“Stevie”) & The Golden Bridge Awards for “The most innovative company of the year”, and we were also fortunate to recently receive an endorsement for our cloud based outplacement model from Gartner’s leading HR analyst, Jim Holincheck.
Client Services Manager
Overarching responsibility is to oversee the relationship with our customers. The Client Services Manager ensures customers
are delighted with our services by being a resource around planning a workforce reduction event, implementing RiseSmart services, ensuring engagement, and providing them with data regarding their transitioning employees.
- Develop strong relationships with contacts at each customer organization assigned
- Identify executives and stakeholders for relationship development with other RiseSmart team members
- Provide guidance and support to customers when planning a workforce reduction or reorganization event
- Provide guidance and tools (forms, portal, etc.) on RiseSmart process
- Provide data – regular reports and ad hoc information as requested to Customer
- Onsite support – during notification, after notification (either deliver or organize the team that will deliver)
- Training – deliver training (from Manager Notification Training to Job Search Training)
- “Own” the contract – ensure we are delivering what we promised, knowing details of contract expiration, making sure the sales RVP knows when its time to start talking renewal, etc.
- Work closely with operations and Transition Team– ensure Transition Team understands any nuances or customizations regarding each customer (may require a customer specific training)
- Stay on top of survey scores, dig into issues and resolve them before they get back to the customer
- Serve as a SME on RiseSmart’s delivery methodology during the sales process
- Assist sales team with proposals
- May be part of the proposal preparation and presentation team during RFP process or other “team sale” situations
Subject Matter Expert
- Solicit customer input on current products, services & tools
- Solicit ideas from customers about products, services & tools that they would like to have
- Creative thinking – always be thinking of how we can improve our programs, our tools, etc.
- Create and update trainings for corporate customers and/or Participants
- Stay in close communication with Product Team on new ideas and customer feedback.
- Work to position yourself as a workforce reduction/reorganization SME in the Human Resources community.
Do people tell you, “You should be in sales!” but your reaction is “No! I really shouldn’t be.” Everyone on RiseSmart’s Client Services Team hears that on a regular basis. But our passion is being of service and delivering service that stands out in a crowd. Delivering “Wow”, as we like to say.
- Excellent communication skills: Equally comfortable having a conversation with the CHRO of a Fortune 100 company as talking with a call center rep that was impacted by a reduction in force.
- Excellent presentation skills: Equally comfortable presenting to an executive team as you are to a room full of recently
- Experience managing large detailed projects
- Organized, detail oriented
- Flexible, adaptable, easily handle (and enjoy) constantly changing priorities; able to work well with ambiguity
- Experience delivering service to customers or client groups (external or internal)
- Expertise in Human Resources and/or Talent Management (PHR or SPHR a plus)
- Experience in outplacement preferred
- Passionate about helping people in career transition… and passionate about excellent service
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and follow up skills
- 8-12 years of professional experience ideal with a track record of continued growth
- Account management experience a plus
- Ability to travel 20-40% (varies)
- Self-motivated – able to work effectively from a home office
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- A plus: Master’s degree, coaching certification, PHR, SPHR
RiseSmart - 24 months ago
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, RiseSmart Inc. was founded in 2006 with the goal of helping displaced employees find new jobs, fast....