• 401K Plan
• Paid Holidays
Virtus was formed in May 2005 by its four founding partners in Houston, Texas. In December 2005, Virtus entered into an agreement with Citibank Agency and Trust to provide CDO Collateral Administration and CDO Trustee Services respectively. By 2007, Virtus and Citibank Agency and Trust were appointed on more than 50 CDO (CLOs, TRUPS, CDO Squared, Synthetic CDOs), Total Return Swap (TRS), and CDO outsourcing transactions. About 90% of our asset administration appointments involved bank debt (syndicated, bilateral, and synthetic loans).
Virtus Partners is an innovative provider of Fixed-Income Asset Administration services. We see ourselves as a blend of cutting-edge technological prowess and expertise. We understand that different clients may require different solutions, so our services are flexible and tailored to fit your specific requirements. We work with a range of clientele, from fixed-income managers to hedge fund software providers.
In a rapidly changing market environment, Virtus continues to see great opportunities for our current services and looks to take advantage of complementary business prospects.
Virtus Partners LLC, an innovative provider of Fixed-Income Asset Administration services has an opening for a Director, Client Services. The Director, Client Services will be responsible for managing high profile client relationships in the fixed income market while managing complex CDO transactions.
Job Functions, Unique Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage complex CDO transactions in the fixed income market
- Respond to needs of the Portfolio Manager, Underwriter, Investors, Ratings Agency, and other third parties related to the transactions
- Comprehend, interpret and analyze complex legal documents to ensure compliance of transactions
- Provide accurate and timely reporting; analyze hypothetical transactions, managing cash transactions within the deal requirements
- Proactively manage deals by understanding client’s needs and deal documents
- Managing and growing client base by providing excellent quality service which results in repeat business
- Monitoring deal transactions daily to ensure all cash, trades, and other activity is managed and recorded properly in systems
- Work closely with others internally to create and streamline processes and procedures
- Effectively manages direct reports, which includes but is not limited to defining roles and responsibilities, delegating appropriately and training & development of staff
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree plus 5-7 years related banking/finance industry experience; fixed income experience highly desired. Must be proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills. Must have extensive knowledge and experience with fixed income securities.