Verisk Insurance Solutions–Underwriting (VIS-U), a unit of Verisk Analytics, is an insurance solutions company specializing in analytics, information and decision support for the private passenger automobile insurance industry. Our clients include many of the nation’s leading auto insurers.
VIS-U is revolutionizing insurance underwriting through innovative and technology-rich solutions to risk management problems. We are looking for bright, energetic, hard working individuals with good business sense who enjoy working in fast paced environments and who are willing to assume increasing responsibilities. The right person for the job will be able to learn our business logic and apply it to client needs.
We are currently seeking to fill an opening for the position of Client Services Manager.
The person in this position will:
1. Develop operational and strategic relationships with VIS-U clients and be recognized as the “go to person” for designated accounts.
2. Communicate often and effectively as the VIS-U “client advocate” during start-up programs and on an ongoing basis with existing production clients.
3. Conduct client program analyses of value on a regular basis.
4. Create interesting, comprehensive and client-ready PowerPoint presentations on a wide array of topics.
5. Ensure client satisfaction with all aspects of policyholder contact and communication.
6. Travel to client locations to conduct presentations and build relationships.
7. Develop and maintain market awareness through creative application of printed materials, advertising, public relations, industry relations and web presence.
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior sales or sales support experience
- Personal lines insurance auto underwriting exposure
- Demonstrated analytical skills (college level statistics)
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills (college level courses)
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, neat and well organized
Salary commensurate with qualifications. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, along with life insurance, flexible health and dependent care spending accounts, commute assistance, 401(k), and PTO.
To be considered for this position, please provide the following:
1. Cover letter summarizing related experience and expertise 2. Resume