Handles client service issues, problems, activities and transactions. Possesses good problem solving, organizational, time management and communication skills. Works closely with Client Services Manager to oversee compliance and audit requirements. Participates and provides leadership in colleague management, coaching, and development if needed. Identifies cross-selling opportunities. Demonstrates good working knowledge of policies and procedures to help maintain operational integrity (e.g., risk management) of the branch. Will be an instrumental resource to the day to day operations of the branch and will have an opportunity to be crossed trained in various functions.
• *Minimum 3 years of banking experience required.
• *Minimum 3 years of direct client service experience required.
• *Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in branch operations required.
• Outbound calling to prospects is strongly desired.
• Strong working knowledge of bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
• Ability to motivate, coach, and lead a team of tellers.
• General knowledge of support systems and strong knowledge of applicable bank and branch products and services.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
• General knowledge of Bank audit procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 16 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...