Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, the leader in risk assessment and eLearning for ethics and compliance, currently has an opening for a Client Services-Project Manager at our corporate offices in downtown Phoenix, AZ. The Client Services-Project Manager primary functions are to serve as the primary point of contact for clients, create and maintain their project plans, and facilitate resolution of open issues.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client Management
- Serve as primary point of contact for client
- Manage client expectations and establish long-term relationships
- Facilitate communication and issue resolution.
- Project Management
- Create and maintain project plans according to the client’s contract.
- Assure overall project quality by conducting Quality Control checks and testing of courseware.
- Obtain client approval and sign-off on project milestones.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions and keep documentation current for client related information.
- Implementation Management
- Implement and deploy courseware including maintaining and requesting client related information, assigning training, and sending registration/reminder e-mails.
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Bachelors degree required. PMP certification preferred.
- Two or more years project management experience.
- Strong understanding of technology.
- Strong software skills including MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior eLearning experience and/or knowledge of learning management systems desired.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and Quality Assurance preferred.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Corpedia - 13 months ago
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...