Requisition #: 56761
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Country: United States
City: Ft Washington
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Client Service Representative
- Receives and promptly resolves client inquiries concerning payroll, accounting, and tax filing and delivery questions.
Reruns payrolls and reports as needed to insure 100% accuracy.
- Effectively executes inbound and outbound client communications with quality in accordance with standard ADP call strategies and regional expectations (talk-time, hold time etc.).
- Performs routine research and executes corrective action on client issues and questions concerning product or ADP services.
- Assumes ownership for inquiries made by the client until such time the issue is dispatched to another ADP service entity.
- Utilizes a client relationship management system (Clarify) to document client interaction including resolutions and required follow-up.
- Maintains all company and employee master-file and schedule information as directed by the client.
- Schedules and processes any special quarter/year-end adjustments; follows standard procedures for processing adjustment payrolls to ensure clients receive correct quarter/year-end reports and W-2s.
- Researches, tracks and resolves amendment processing using internal systems and coordinating with internal subject matter experts.
- Provides on-going training to clients to ensure client satisfaction; including proactively educating clients in proper payroll reporting techniques in an effort to optimize payroll accuracy.
- Researches and resolves money movement issues through the use of TOPS and available resources.
- Adheres to ADP policies and procedures in an effort to minimize financial risk to ADP.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills.
- Maintains Technical Lost Business (TLB) and processes Lost Account reports
- Ensures accuracy in the coding of hard losses.
- May process new sales orders for additional features and services.
You will be required to travel for training
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Experience in a Client Services capacity with resultant knowledge of payroll product(s) and processing preferred. In lieu of client services experience, knowledge of basic accounting and/or payroll is required.
- Ability to research and resolve basic payroll questions with minimal assistance on a regular basis. 1-2 years related experience required
- Effective oral and written communications skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Client service orientation.
- Ability to work under the pressure of time constraints and to prioritize client issues.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality service under the pressures of volume variances in inbound calls, length of calls, escalations, payrolls during semi-monthly, quarter-end, year-end periods.
- Ability to be multi-tasked, work in a fast paced team and meet deadlines.
- PC knowledge required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during peak processing periods, including year-end.
- Must be able to become proficient in ADP payroll/accounting procedures within 6 months through in-house and self-directed training programs.
- Willingness to take ownership for own work to continuously improve by recognizing training needs.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business .
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength
All Locations: United States, Fort Washington, PA
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
ADP - 16 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...