Dept: Client Services
Reporting to: Director, Client Services & Relations
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Client Services team to help resolve client issues and coordinate client activities. Responsibilities include:
· F acilitating timely research and resolution of assigned tasks including resolving client issues.
· Provides high level of service in support of the Client Services team.
· Researches and resolve practitioner and member eligibility and customer service issues.
· Supports the resolution of client service issues.
· Keeps Client Services team abreast of issues related to the resolution of client issues.
· Maintains timely and accurate documentation of client interactions, activities, and issue resolution.
· Follows up with the appropriate party on action items and documents resolution in a timely manner.
· Establishes and maintains positive and professional relationships with internal and external customers.
· Interfaces with ASH staff to resolve issues, answer questions and triage responses.
· Accepts and/or returns phone calls from clients within the same business day of receipt, Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
· Handles necessary administrative duties to properly support the Client Service Managers with serving clients.
· Keep abreast of ASH policies and procedures.
· Handle miscellaneous support functions, including but not limited to:
· Other functions and projects as requested
· Maintenance of key documents and files.
· Preparing correspondence, reports, flyers, etc.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum one year of progressive experience performing customer service or project management duties required.
· Experience servicing managed care health plans (HMO, PPO, POS and related plans) preferred.
· One year computer experience includes word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external clients and customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility, within region, and nationally by car and plane as needed. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 6 months ago