Infinisource provides Human Capital Management (HCM) software to its clients and the HCM Client Services Representative supports the client’s utilization and optimization of the software. This individual works closely with the client stakeholders to ensure the client understands the HCM application, the services Infinisource provides and is trained to maximize the HCM solution in their environment.
Maintain close contact with assigned clients and provide excellent client service to ensure client understands and maximizes the HCM solution.
Ensure new clients are set up correctly on the HCM software (HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits, GL, etc.) and assist clients with training and support to ensure client is self-sufficient and can independently leverage the HCM solution for payroll entry, processing and printing and all other services, as required.
Ensure clients are aware of enhancements to the HCM platform and any new products and services.
Answer all client questions in a timely manner.
Participate in client services phone queue to assist all clients as needed when assigned CSR is unavailable.
Maintain accurate client files and communication logs.
Other projects as assigned by the Manager and HCM Client Services team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A strong product, service and technical background is required and experience in supporting HCM solutions including Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits, GL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- At least 3 – 5 years in a Human Resources and/or Payroll role with client facing responsibilities preferred
- CPP or CEBS certification desired
- The position requires a detail oriented, self-starter who has experience with Microsoft Office products.
- The position requires strong client service skills, organizational and communication skills and the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced environment