Liquidity Services Inc. provides business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $2.4 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
GovDeals, headquartered in Montgomery, AL, is the leading online auction marketplace for the sale of surplus and confiscated items for government entities including city, county and state agencies as well as school boards and public utilities. The company has an eight-year record of strong growth with over 4800 clients in 48 states. GovDeals is owned and operated by Liquidity Services Inc., a leading B2B marketplace company.
In response to the continued growth of their business, GovDeals is looking for a Client Service Representative to work with the Chicago area clients. GovDeals is seeking a service oriented self-starter to list assets, facilitate inspection and finalize sales of assets on their nation-wide internet based government online auction service. The candidate must live in the Chicago area. Travel will be limited to the client asset storage facilities within the city and metro area.
- Gather all information and take photographs of all assets declared surplus.
- Load asset data and photos to GovDeals Client Asset Server (CAS).
- Answer questions from bidders about the asset.
- Facilitate asset inspections with bidders.
- Coordinate asset pickup with winning bidders.
- Represent GovDeals to the government and public sector in a positive manner.
- 4+ years of hands-on technical account management/customer service experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet usage.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Prior experience in retail warehouse or related market preferred
- Experience with inventory management preferred
- Associate Degree and prior experience with government agencies preferred
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently...