Client Services Representative
MBO Partners, the leading provider of business support for professional consultants and contractors, is seeking a Client Services Representative for our headquarters office in Herndon. For over 25 years, MBO Partners has been dedicated to developing unique human capital solutions and programs to support the growing workforce of consultants and contractors. Client Services Representatives serve as key members of our team providing daily enrollment and HR support to contractors working at client sites.
- Provide enrollment and on-boarding support to contract employees working remotely at client sites.
- Provide education on employment related matters including the completion of I-9’s, background checks and e-verify.
- Respond to and resolve any issues relating to time entry and approval, expense reimbursement, payroll, and other HR and payment related items.
- Track and report the enrollment status of contractors assigned to you.
- Utilize MBO’s proprietary online system to process transactions and identify issues proactively.
- Audit online reports to ensure employee accounts accurately reflect payroll objectives.
- Serve as internal advocate to ensure outstanding issues are managed and resolved promptly.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of business needs in order to provide a positive experience for the contractors assigned to you.
Our business is all about service and this all starts with our people. To ensure our objectives, MBO Partners’ employees are self-motivated, career oriented individuals who pride themselves on delivering first class solutions. They thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on entrepreneurial environment and possess strong attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills. Other skill sets that are essential to success in this role are:
- Demonstrated ability dealing with a broad range of situations that require diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Positive, professional & friendly demeanor
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
- Experience working with MS Office
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Communications or other related fields required.
MBO Partners - 2 years ago
For more than 25 years, MBO Partners has led the $250 billion-and-growing independent consulting sector in America. We offer two services...