FUNCTIONAL JOB TITLE: Client Services Representative
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working within the Client Services team you will be asked to perform following duties:
- Building and Managing of client relationships.
- Supporting and developing the Management of client relationships, including visits, keeping up to date records on client issues, minutes, hierarchy structure, development and problems
- Day to day account management for clients on world-wide markets including:
- Trade Management
- Topday Reconciliations
- Trade Break Resolution
- APS Allocations
- Cash Management
- Margin Calls
- Regulatory Cash Movements
- Daily Cash Entries
- Balance conversions
- Collateral Management
- Client Portal & Reporting Setups Have a detailed knowledge of our Portal offering and able to help the client and the team to utilise its full functional suite.
- Commission & Fee Management
- Onboarding Setup of New Clients
- Client liaison regarding exercises/assignments, first notice and last trading day notification and tracking, expirations and physical deliveries management.
- Client liaison regarding interest
- Dealing with all queries from clients to make sure problems are resolved promptly and efficiently
- Management Information System (MIS) and Know Your Client (KYC) reporting
- Participate in projects to improve processes and workflows
- Escalate material problems and issues in a professional manner to your direct reporting line
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required for the role
- Ensure Financial Crime prevention and Compliance procedures (Compliance manual) are applied enforced and followed
- Develop and maintain the relations between CS/Ops and the business lines, AE and RM’s
- Demonstrate and promote and foster a strong working relationship between CS/Ops and other support functions
SUPERVISION DUTIES (if any):
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED :
Product Coverage In-depth knowledge of all products traded by Newedge clients.
Experience of Client Services
Listed Derivatives (Futures and Options)
Working knowledge of FX and OTC, Equities and fixed Income
Understanding of market & operational risk associated to trading activity.
Understanding of clearing workflows (from trading to settlement)
- GMI (AS400), Kondor, Clearvison and allocation tools
- Understanding of the reconciliation tools and process
- Experience with electronic trading platforms
- Microsoft Office package knowledge is essential (Excel, Visio PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to any internal systems Newedge may use.
- Degree level of college education or equivalent industry experience.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure within a challenging area. Quick learner, committed, persistent and showing tenacity
- Good adaptability to new systems and able to propose new ideas of how workflow can be managed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, aptitude with numbers and ability to make clear, concise and informed decisions
- Efficient, organized, and able to prioritize work to most effectively see tasks to completion.
- Positive attitude and strong people skills.
- High Technical Aptitude
- Strong Excel Capabilities (VBA skills are a plus)
- Basic Powerpoint Skills
REQUIRED REGISTRATIONS / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
POSITION WITHIN HIERARCHY (Reporting Lines):
Reports to Client Services Supervisor