SaaShr.com is a rapidly growing provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) based workforce management applications, which include Human Resources, Payroll, and Time & Labor Management. Delivered under a private-label model through a channel of accredited resellers, SaaShr.com’s cutting-edge technology is used by companies across the United States.
SaaShr.com specializing in Software as a Service (SaaS), is looking for a Client Services Representative . The ideal person for this position will be detail-oriented and capable of juggling many projects. This self-starter will interact with a growing network of channel partners covering a broad range of areas including the creation of training material, updating online help, configuring software, performing web training, and supporting our help desk. Your ability to quickly learn and fully understand our business model and software capabilities will be critical to your career growth.
- Create Training Material to simplify software usage
- Update Online Help to ensure content matches system features
- Configure Software during initial implementation
- Train users remotely using available web tools
- Help Desk support of inbound calls and emails
- Friendly, business-casual environment with an energetic, forward-thinking management team
- Competitive salary base with bonus, as well as advancement opportunities
- Generous Holiday/Vacation; health benefits; 401K, bonus plan; gym membership, etc.
- Easily accessible to Routes 22, 28, 78, 202, 206, and 287
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding company with great growth potential.
Education and Experience:
- 0-2 years previous business experience
- Bachelor Degree degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
- Excellent written, oral communication and telephone skills
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team