Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
The Client Services Representative will deliver industry-leading customer service, support, and training to subcontractors, general contractors, architects, owners and developers.
- Respond to support calls and emails, and work with customers to fully understand, troubleshoot, and resolve their issues
- Lead web-based training for new Textura users
- Master the capabilities of the Textura system and advise our customers on how to effectively use our solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in a customer service position or call center environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- High level of comfort with computers and technology
- A passion for great performance
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: email@example.com