SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities Inc. seeks a Senior Post Production Scheduler for the Post Production Services – Burbank department. Must be a dynamic person able to work at a high level with experience in stage scheduling and operations. Must be a creative thinker with mature abilities in conflict resolution and client services. The person in this position communicates with every TV client sometimes on a daily basis and is directly responsible the coordination of our television post production sound services. Must be familiar with the post production work flow and all delivery formats.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all sitcom television shows including: Ingestion of source materials, sound editing (prelay), mixing, transfer of all deliverables to masters. Up to 14 shows per week.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all 1 hour drama television shows including: Ingestion of source materials, foley, mixing, transfer of all deliverables to masters. Up to 17 shows per week.
- Client liaison - responsible for conflict resolution regarding overlapping mixing schedules and stage conflicts.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with clients to assure their satisfaction with the service that the facility provides & daily follow-up to confirm.
- Back up for ADR and Feature stage scheduling.
- Administer union contract requirements for filling vacancies and internal promotions.
- Schedule audio transfers, picture transfers/QT creation, laydowns & laybacks.
- Responsible for scheduling all Post Production Services using Xytech software.
- Distribute daily call times for up to 26 employees.
- Create and update client contact list.
- Create efficiencies by determining the best times, locations and crews for each project.
- Daily creation and distribution of work orders. Posting daily schedules & call sheets.
- Position is required to be available for overtime office hours. Must be available for phone calls after hours & on weekends concerning any scheduling issues or drive on support.
- High School diploma required. BA/BS in related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in Post Production with a strong focus on scheduling, operations and client services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Previous scheduling experience knowledge of Xytech software a plus.
- Ability to handle deadlines and heavy phones.
- Ability to make constructive decisions in a moments notice during work hours and after hours.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organization and follow through skills.
- Must be a master of multi-tasking.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group - 13 months ago