Provide escalated technical phone support on our software product line to financial institution customers to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
Experience Required EXPERIENCE
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills including technical writing skills and ability to understand and interpret customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, customer centric environment is critical.
- Full knowledge of standard office equipment, applications and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, and the Internet.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cavion or industry-related products, including: Internet banking, bill pay, lending, web hosting, Telco, secure ISP, secure forms, and Email a must.
- Full knowledge of Unix/Linux systems preferred.
- Object oriented programming familiarity or logic formulation; development and project life cycles preferred.
Education Required EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- 1 or more years directly related experience in a technical or customer support role in software-based solutions.
Specialized knowledge typically acquired through an Associate’s degree or technical certification program.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide escalated phone support on ISP, Email, Web Page hosting, and I-banking issues such as browser, TCP/IP stack, FTP and Telnet functions and other Internet application services and products.
- Work to assure issue diagnosis and closure are accurate and timely employing defined procedures.
- Troubleshoots and resolves advanced customer issues, including but not limited to: DNS, web hosting, Email, circuit, local LAN, branch connection, secure forms, FTP for web hosting using department procedures and guidelines, and professional problem solving techniques.
- Troubleshoots and resolves advanced routine router configuration issues for circuit, local LAN, and branch connection.
- Effectively resolves escalated customer administration issues, including, but not limited to: adding a user, changing the password of a user, check logs/stats, Email lists, general Email changes and deleting a user.
- Responsible for complex system monitoring and analysis, proactive monitoring including recommendation for revision or improvements in software and/or hardware.
- Assist with product acceptance testing and internal training with new releases and product features.
- Entry of detailed contact information with associated follow-up and status for each customer incident into tracking system.
- Participates in the afterhours Operations rotation schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to express or exchange information by means of oral and written communication. Ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. Ability to see PC and operate accordingly. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to concentrate and work in a cubical work environment where quietness is not always possible
Close Date Open Until Filled