This person will handle a variety of branch transactions for Entertainment Operations except new accounts. They are expert in all aspects of providing exemplary customer service and assisting customers with any transaction. Provides assistance as needed in different positions in every area of the branch except new accounts. Handles a variety of branch transactions working in this capacity.
• *High School Diploma or GED required.
• *Minimum 3 years teller experience required.
• *Minimum 3 years of direct client service experience required.
• Lead or supervisory experience preferred.
• Good problem solving and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to perform branch positions with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of Federal Regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of Bank products and services.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 19 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...