Manage active and prospective clients, as well as internal customers.
Associate’s Degree in related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2-4 years of client services experience in the healthcare industry.
• Communicate plan and company requirements to staff, document conference calls and perform meeting follow-ups.
• Address individual client issues and day-to-day questions; escalate inquiries as appropriate.
• Participate in the implementation, execution, termination, and transition of assigned accounts.
• Serve as a liaison to internal and external clients, as well as vendor partners, on routine Client Services matters.
• Authorize eligibility file exceptions.
• Participate in the determination of priorities and maintain appointment schedules for assigned Director, Client Services and external contacts.
• Investigate and resolve client issues raised by internal staff and/or clients.
• Draft client reports, verify data and proofread.
Centene Corporation - 24 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...