At IMS, we tap the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IMS means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
As a Client Services Specialist, you’ll lead implementation and upgrade projects for customers who use our software products; build strong customer relationships; manage customer satisfaction to enable annual renewals of software licenses; collect data from customers on a regular schedule; and support other functions as necessary (e.g., Sales, Support and Product Management). The ideal candidate is comfortable with technical applications, has a strong background in project management and consulting, and is self-motivated.
Critical knowledge and skills:
- Drive customer satisfaction with IMS’s services
- Build trust and confidence by actively guiding customers through the implementation process
- Collaborate with Support to respond to end users’ questions
- Manage customer implementations, upgrades and data collection activities
- Manage the scope of implementation projects: create implementation plans, project schedules and budget forecasts; manage delivery against those forecasts
- Complete risk and mitigation planning and act as the point of escalation for the customer and the internal implementation team
- Invoice at regular intervals
- Meet customers’ expectations while balancing the company’s needs/priorities
- Proactively work with customers to collect data at regular intervals
- Continually embed IMS’s products and services within customers’ organizations
- Develop relationships at all levels of the customer organization to facilitate gathering product requirements and future services business
- Complete annual account planning in collaboration with Sales
- Communicate account status at regular intervals
- Report account status to department heads as well as customer stakeholders; “status” includes: project status, performance against metrics, top issues, etc
- Support Sales with closing license and services contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Contribute to proposals for prospects in the pipeline; scope service requests, write SOWs
- Contribute to the scaling of the organization and the extension of our product and services offerings
- Document processes and define/document best practices
- Look for consistencies across accounts and use knowledge to contribute to product feature development, productizing services offerings, potential partnerships, etc.
- Project management
- Customer management
IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
.We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
- BA/BS in relevant technology or business degree, or equivalent industry experience
- 4+ years of project management and/or consulting experience, preferably at a company that delivers software solutions to large enterprise customers; PMP certified a plus
- Proven track record in successfully running large scale, high visibility system integration projects with diverse teams and demanding schedules.
- Experience setting and managing to metrics that drive project success.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships across all levels of a customer's organization.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation and facilitation skills; strong leadership and conflict negotiation skills; able to align teams to deliver
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications, Visio and Project Management Software
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; experience working as part of a distributed team
- Willing and able to travel
IMS Health - 2 years ago
IMS Health Incorporated (IMS) is a provider of market intelligence to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. IMS offers market...