The Client Services Representative (CSR) is to provide operational leadership to the account they are assigned to by coordinating, participating and managing all operational deliverables as outlined between PPT and CDW for that client. As an example, this position will be responsible for ticket data analysis and reports necessary to maintain client satisfaction and help achieve and maintain expected Service Level Agreements.
- Meeting with PPT Management, CDW Partnership and Client representation to understand all vital aspects of contract deliverables and agreed Service Level Agreements
- Developing and maintaining of all schedules
- Compiling and maintaining ticket data analysis and reports
- Ensuring proper communication to all team members of schedule dates, changes in program requirements, resourcing, risks, issues and budgetary items
- Coordinating activities with Clients, Vendors and Suppliers and maintaining relationships
- Assisting Project and Operations Leaders in various activities
- Perform additional, related responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide and maintain a high degree of partner and customer satisfaction
- Work with various PPT functional leadership to identify and improve delivery process and improve customer experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain knowledge of PPT business and Client objectives and be capable of achieving assigned objectives within the boundaries of allotted time and resources.
- (Maintain an awareness of additional business opportunities and work closely with the business development staff to pursue identified opportunities.)
- Excellent time management, multitasking and stress management skills to be able to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work with all levels of management from Field Engineers to customer/partner executives
- A positive attitude is a must
- Focus on “Customer and Partner satisfaction is key
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to operate a computer and applicable software packages
Work is performed in an office environment on the customer site. 10-15% travel may be required.
Any combination equivalent to:
- Business Management or Administration Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years in Project Management role or supporting role
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard