With over one million policies under administration, se 2 is a Business Process Outsourcing solution for financial services firms, committed to helping clients successfully navigate the diverse annuity and life insurance market place. se 2 provides a broad array of traditional and alternative service options to lower costs and increase service choices with high quality and innovative service solutions while allowing firms to focus on core sales, distribution, and block management.
This position leads and directs a team of professional service Business Analyst. Responsibilities include people and project management as well as client relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead and direct a team of professional staff;
· Provides performance feedback, determine compensation, and set incentives;
· Interview, select, coach and develop team members;
· Assign projects across resources, lead project resources and participate in project tasks;
· Provide management with project updates and employee performance reports
· Ensure adherence to service levels and contractual obligations;
· Analyze and recommend solutions to business issues, facilitate cross company / client meetings;
· Participate in client visits and assist with pricing and implementations of strategic business opportunities (sales); p erform testing and tool automation.
· A minimum of 7 years experience within a Service/Administrative environment, which includes 2 years management/supervisory experience;
· Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business or a related field or equivalent work experience (3 years industry experience in administration and customer service or project management may be substituted for the degree);
· Experience working with interpreting and ensuring compliance in financial services, analyzing compliance issues and developing policies, communications and practices, internally and in client interaction;
· Industry designations such as FINRA Series 6, LOMA, etc;
· Knowledge of Process Outsourcing, Financial Services, Annuities, Retirement Plans, Benefit Plans, Mutual Funds and related products;
· Demonstrated ability to direct and manage multiple projects concurrently from beginning to end;
· Demonstrated risk management and quality management skills;
· Ability to identify and remove roadblocks at all levels of the organization;
· Proven ability to take ownership of process improvements and efficiencies (identify, document, and implement);
· Ability to coordinate, communicate, execute reviews and implementation of proposed and approved changes;
· Proven organization, time management, results oriented and management skills with the ability to lead and focus the efforts of others to a specific goal;
· Excellent oral/written communications skills and customer service skills
· Proven problem solving, decision making, analytical and organizational skills required;
· Knowledge of quantitative analysis, administrative work processes, facilitation, strategic directives and/or business solutions development for the financial service industry;
· Proficiency with Microsoft PC software and office tool sets; and
· Ability to travel a minimum of 10% percent of the time.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the caree r section of our website at www.se2.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE
Send This Job to a Friend