Vital Records Control of Kentucky "VRC" is a twenty five year old Southeast based service provider specializing in information management solutions for companies and organizations of all sizes. VRC is known for providing customized solutions for its customers with a focus on premium service throughout our eight locations in the Southeast. VRC is looking to continue its successful growth through the addition of a new member to the sales team. VRC provides the following services among other things:
- Document Conversion and Imaging Solutions
- Records Storage and Management
- Information Management and Document Control Solutions
- Rapid time certain retrieval and Delivery of records
- Shelving and Complete office solutions
- Computer Media Rotation and Vaulting Services
VRC services thousands of clients in the Southeast area. VRC works with businesses in all industries. Every business is a potential customer for VRC. VRC is a service organization and cares about the quality of service that our existing and new customer base receives. The successful individual selected will have experience selling a service to a large diverse customer base. Have the ability to work diligently alone with little or no supervision and must be flexible, spontaneous and able to deal with and react to the unexpected.
A typical work week for the Client Solutions Manager entails:
- 75 - 100 Cold Calls per week
- 1 - 2 facility tours per week
- 1 - 2 new sales or renewal closes per week
The Compensation Package for this position is a healthy mix of a base salary uncapped commissions, bonus opportunities and car allowance. Group benefits include Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and 401K plan.
- 1 - 2 internal sales meetings per week