Be an Account Manager for the greatest company on earth. Your heart may start beating faster just thinking about it. Don’t worry -- THIS IS NORMAL. You might be thinking, “Wait, I am nervous; I can’t be qualified to work at the world’s greatest company.” Probably true, but are you really going to let that stop you from reading on?
FiveStars is a startup backed by the same people that brought you Facebook and Google. We went from just a couple of guys working out of our garage to the largest loyalty provider on the West Coast in a year. Wait loyalty? That isn’t sexy. Think again. Think about being able to use one card at tons of different stores to get super sweet rewards and then being able to share with all your friends how boss you are. Ya, that’s right, you can be a boss. And imagine being part of a company making history by expanding to new stores nationally every day.
- Excel at client communications, conflict resolution, and onboarding
- Serve as a liaison between our local clients and HQ
- Engage and motivate clients through a variety of channels (e.g., email, phone, social media)
- Review major deliverables, and ensure that FiveStars quality standards and client expectations are met
- Constantly develop ways to improve processes and create value
- Think outside the box to creatively solve problems
- Independent, results-driven, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Positive attitude and professionalism is a must
- Ability to work independently and / or remotely
- Very familiar with Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to logically and systematically identify and solve problems
- Car or form of transportation necessary, road travel required
- Available at various times throughout the day depending on client’s needs. This is not a typical 9-5 job.
Perks and Benefits:
- Be part of an incredibly bright and growing national team
- Learn how to run a startup
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- No formal vacation policy