Monetate powers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. Major enterprise customers like Best Buy, Sports Authority, Frontier Airlines and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing investment and optimize their online channel.
We're actively searching for Client Success Managers. As part of the Monetate team, you will work with clients to create, launch and analyze real-time marketing campaigns across multiple ecommerce sites, bringing your amazing skills to bear for many businesses at once.
If you are looking to join an innovative technology company experiencing incredible growth then we encourage you to apply. Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Campaign Creation - request and define business rules, manage creative development, set up, QA and launch campaigns
- Analysis and Reporting - monitor campaign success and create weekly and monthly reports
- Opportunity Identification - analyze client results to identify additional campaign opportunities and make recommendations
- Client Interaction - develop collateral materials and participate in weekly calls with clients
Extensive experience in one or more of the following online disciplines:
- 2-4 years in etail/ecommerce, online marketing or related role
- Analytics/Reporting experience including Coremetrics, Omniture or Google Analytics
- Highly detail oriented and strong project management skills a plus
> Monetate offers a cash bonus to any person who refers an engineering candidate that is hired. Find out what Monetate engineers are up to by reading our blog at http://engineering.monetate.com/.
- Display Advertising
- Site optimization including A/B testing and conversion funnel optimization