The Client Support Analyst role is key in ensuring that Caliber meets and exceeds its customer and client expectations with respect to new and existing Direct Repair Program relationships. This individual will be the primary reporting resource partnering with the field sales and operations teams to ensure all client metrics are accurately measured and readily available. This individual will also be responsible for partnering with IT and Finance to design and manage the database environment and associated reporting tools that measure Caliber’s internal performance metrics and meet our contractual reporting obligations to the clients.
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Complete other duties as assigned by management
- Responsible for all field client sales and performance reporting
- Provide operations with comprehensive weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. To include, but not limited to: Client Metrics, CSI/NPS, CSEP, ERAC, etc.
- Performs client performance analysis for field direction
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all client-related information & metrics
- Work closely with the IT and Finance teams to develop & maintain master database of client information
Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach with internal and external cu stomers
- Collision Industry knowledge required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency