Client Support Representative
Due to our continued growth we are seeking self-motivated and dynamic Web-Based Application Product Support individuals. This position is a non-management position that is responsible for providing level 1 helpdesk support for our Commercial Payments Division.
Essential Job Functions
Non-essential Job Functions
- Become familiar with our software products
- Implement new clients onto our software products
- Perform Training and Demos to the client
- Responsible for assisting customers with questions about our product
- Ready to research questions using a variety of methods and resources and work with software engineers and business team members
- Expected to stay abreast of current system information, problems, change and updates relevant to our system
- Diagnose and resolve technical application and service issues
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Ability to prioritize calls and support issues
- Provide notation on all calls
- Organizational support
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Some customer service or sales experience
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, MS Office and Internet
- Quality phone skills and etiquette along with good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Office environment experience helpful
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
AOC Solutions - 11 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...