Represent Texas Capital Bank and BankDirect in a positive, effective and professional manner
Provide prompt and courteous service to external and internal clients
Primarily responsible for answering and responding to client telephone calls and email
Identify client needs, answer questions, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
In between calls CSR will perform Client related functions as requested, general filing, and special project work
Expected to act as a product and service expert with the ability to identify client needs and offer bank products that will meet the client’s needs.
Assist with other departmental duties as needed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years banking experience in a Client Service or Support area. Call Center experience preferred; but, not required
- Associates Degree or higher preferred. Equivalent work experience is acceptable
- General knowledge of banking rules and regulations, banking policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor at all times
- Keyboarding skills of 40 to 50 wpm
- Proficient PC/Internet skills (Microsoft Office including Word and Excel)
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task
- Must be Team oriented
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Texas Capital Bancshares is the holding company for Texas Capital Bank, which has about 10 branches in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston,...