Client facing systems engineer that works with clients to deploy and support enterprise class solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Experience in system administration and support of multiple operating system environments required. Knowledge of network protocols and services, TCP/IP, network routers and firewalls, security procedures, Wireless LAN technologies desired. |
Products handled by this position:
All major Server/Workstation hardware and software, all major data network equipment, Microsoft and CISCO products, installation and support services, managed services, remote/off-site support, maintenance agreements.
- Pre-sale system design
- Managed services deployment and support
- Hardware/Software configuration and deployment and support
- Installation of enterprise solutions
- Post installation support
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of deployed solutions
- Client training
- Client relationship
- Help desk services
- Occasional on-call duty
Contact us at 520-545-0400 or email email@example.com
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Experience with the following hardware and software:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7, Windows 2003/2008 server
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007
- Small Business Server 2003/2008
- Dell and HP Server Hardware (Blade, Rack and Tower configurations)
- Workstation hardware and peripherals
- Ethernet networks/Wireless networks and WANs/LANs
- Routers, Firewalls
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot various hardware and software.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer documentation.
- Advanced experience and understanding of Microsoft technologies
- Advanced experience, troubleshooting and understanding of computer hardware and Windows workstation O/S.
Simply Bits - 2 years ago