Client Value Manager (Northbrook IL)|
Commensurate with experience up to $65,000
The Client Value Manager is accountable for day-to-day service and operation of a portfolio of assigned client sites, including client satisfaction, oversight of the employee experience, and coordination of needed support services to resolve problems and effectively manage the accounts.
The CVM will set the direction, tone, and client-specific plan for achieving agreed-upon service levels and meeting actionable expectations for delivering measurable results. Hiring, development, and retention of appropriate security officers will also be a focus in this role, as well as communicating high service level expectations to the greater team.
The CVM will engage regularly with clients to share his/her expertise to enhance the value of AlliedBartons offering. The CVM will meet or exceed financial and operational goals through providing high-quality, professional, competent, and committed service and an outstanding client and employee experience.
Scope of Job
• Manage security and delivery of superb clientand employee experience for multiple 50 + client sites with a broad geography.
• Direct and indirect reports: 2 Field Operations Managers with direct accountability for employee experience delivery of security officer personnel and site supervisors.
1. Deliver results by interacting regularly with clients across the account portfolio to design and obtain feedback on quality of service, service levels, value delivered, measurable results, and overall satisfaction.
2. Ensure that we grow our business profitably through diligently managing the client and employee experience and engaging Field Managers and Security Officers to provide excellent customer service.
3. Provide timely responses and resolution to client and employee requests and issues.
4. Ensure that employees understand customer service expectations and parameters and respond appropriately.
5. Ensure that client sites are provided with highest quality security officers to protect people and property and to foster client peace-of-mind.
• Assure the day-to-day security operations of a portfolio of assigned client sites, including oversight for hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
• Observe service behaviors of employees and provide feedback to individuals.
• Celebrate successes and publicly recognize the contributions of team members.
• Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
• Take on other management responsibilities as determined by District Manager.
• Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos, and on the portal and handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
• All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
• All employees are properly screened and licensed.
• All employees meet training standards and requirements.
• All employee relations are managed appropriately.
• All employees are paid accurately and on time.
• All clients are billed accurately and on time.
• All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements (contract compliance is everybodys responsibility).
• Assume ownership for our companys success.
• Be accountable for delivering client value.
• Promote and embody our culture, values, and beliefs with passion.
• Take ownership of issues and seek solutions.
• Take responsibility and do the right thing for the company, employee and client.
• Project energy and enthusiasm.
• Accept responsibility for being part of a team and the obligations to everyone on it.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelors degree in criminal justice/business administration, four years of business management/security experience and at least two years of operations management experience is required. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
• Proven strong service orientation and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to develop and grow client relationships
• Proven ability to lead and develop a team
• Ability to make decisions and conduct courageous conversations
• Manage multiple tasks with ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a timely manner any changes or recommendations that could have impact on our service image or brand
• In-depth understanding of financial performance.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...