Bachelor of Science
Facilitates the improvement in the overall quality, completeness and accuracy of the medical record documentation. Obtains and promotes appropriate clinical documentation throught interaction with physicians, nursing staff, other patient caregivers, Health Information coding staff and patient billers. Ensures that clinical documentation reflects the level of service rendered to patients is complete, accurate and maximize the revenue cycle.
- Must Be A Registered Nurse In The State Of Illinois
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program. BSN preferred
- Utilization Review experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years professional nursing experience preferably in the medical or surgical area of an acute hospital setting required.
- Current Coding certificate required
- CDS Certification preferred