Clinical Project Analyst
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Provides clinical expertise in supporting specification, development, testing and deployment of a Veteran personal health record (PHR) system.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Provides clinical subject matter expertise in electronic health records and VA care in general.
- Support efforts in planning, development and national implementation of a patient-facing personal health record system focused specifically on Veterans
- Assists with developing comprehensive templates for PHR output and graphical user interface.
- Interacts with the product team to facilitate requirements development and to provide feedback on products in an iterative fashion with a broad array of agencies.
- Supports efforts in developing and tracking change requests, development of test scripts and deploying test plans, reviewing requirements and business use cases and technical user stories.
- Expertise with SharePoint site.
- Collects, analyzes and uses data to develop project reports.
- Chairs meetings with clinical subject matter experts to obtain feedback related to various aspect of PHR development.
- Provides support to operational duties to include collaborating with key stakeholders, facilitating meetings, documentation notes, and tracking and following-up on action times.
- Provides administrative support as needed to facilitate system development.
Education: Minimum of a Master’s degree in nursing, medicine, social work or health related field is required.
- Previous experience as a clinical federal government employee in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) preferred.
- Understanding of the VA processes and culture needed to interact with current client.
- Experience in medical policy documentation in the VA CPRS system required.
- Understanding of VistA and CPRS system and its use within the VA.
- Experience with electronic health record and personal health record system required.
- Expertise in leading quality improvement projects focused on clinical information technology.
- Experience with data analysis, data management and analysis tools and methodologies.
- Minimum of 3 years as a clinician required.
- Experience managing programs in health information technology field required
- Experience managing programs in the VA required
- Proven ability to serve in a key leadership roles and collaborate with various clinical and non-clinical key stakeholders within the VA required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written skills and demonstrated ability to communicate in both a clinical and IT environment
Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a related clinical setting.
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...