San Francisco – Float
(Part-Time, 20 hours/week)
Under the administrative supervision of the Program/Center Manager, the clinical direction of a Center RN, and the clinical supervision of the associate nurse manager, the Licensed Vocational Nurse provides direct nursing services to On Lok participants.
JOIN A TEAM that is making a difference in the lives of seniors. The Mission of On Lok is to provide quality services for seniors in our communities. The qualities we value in our employees are commitment, team work, and dedication to the well-being of our participants. In addition to the opportunity of working directly with seniors, On Lok offers family friendly hours, multi-cultural work environment, and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Processes, communicates and implements all medication orders.
- Administers and distributes all medications as prescribed by On Lok medical staff.
- Provides nursing care for participants at the Day Health Center.
- Participates actively in the interdisciplinary team by offering clinical expertise in team planning, problem solving, and processes.
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the participant, geriatric aides, and family members regarding nursing care needs and other related problems of the participant.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
- Possess a current California LVN license.
- Interest, demonstrated ability and/or experience in working with the elderly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of multidisciplinary team.
- Bilingual ability in Cantonese highly preferred.
To apply for this position, please contact Jessica Mathers at Jmathers@onlok.org or apply directly at www.onlok.org