The Clinical Manager is responsible for the clinical aspects of the Advanced Wound Center.
- Collaborates with the Program Director and Medical Director to coordinate services in providing quality care to patients with chronic non-healing wounds.
- Works within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows all AWC and hospital policies and procedures.
- Coordinates operational clinical systems with the Program Director and Office Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Assists the Program Director with the overall operations of the AWC in his/her absence.
- Registered Nurse with current state license preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience, ambulatory experience preferred
- Bachelors of Science preferred
- Wound Care experience preferred
- Prior management experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
Long Description :
Consultant : Chris Kerr
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...