Actively manages the daily operations assigned clinic, working in tandem with the assigned Medical Director. Actively coaches and engages staff while modeling expected behaviors and holding staff accountable. Manages clinic performance to improve quality of patient care and service, as well as employee and provider satisfaction. Develops and manages the clinic budget with Medical Director, CSU director to meet objectives, assuring efficient and effective operations. Assures clinic success by implementing best practice, and employing active problem solving.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Current Minnesota RN License
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Admin, nursing, or management field with previous experience in a clinical setting.
- Two+ years in healthcare as a patient care supervisor, nurse manager, clinic supervisor or Health Care Administrator in complex setting. Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams of professionals. Basic understanding of budget process. Demonstrated success in process improvement, operational management and team building
- Proven experience working with and developing staff in terms of Customer Service skills, quality initiatives, patient and family centered care practices, and safety initiatives.
- Pediatric experience a must
- Masters degree in Healthcare admin, nursing or management field with past experience in a clinical setting
- Proven experience in an academic ambulatory care setting
University of Minnesota Physicians - 10 months ago