Clinic Registered Nurse
San Francisco Float
Part-Time (20 hours/week)
Under the administrative direction and supervision of the Program/Center Manager and the clinical supervision of the Nursing Program Specialist, the Center Nurse offers nursing services, either directly or indirectly to all On Lok participants at the Day Health Center.
JOIN A TEAM that is making a difference in the lives of seniors. The Mission of On Lok is to provide quality services for seniors in our communities. The qualities we value in our employees are commitment, team work, and dedication to the well-being of our participants. In addition to the opportunity of working directly with seniors, On Lok offers family friendly hours, multi-cultural work environment, and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Assess participant’s needs and plans appropriate nursing care upon initial intake as well as upon routine re-evaluation of each case.
- Implements, directs, supervises, and evaluates nursing care for participants at the Day Health Center.
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the participant, geriatric aides, and family members regarding nursing care.
- Acts as nursing consultant to other staff and assists the Medical Physicians and Nurse Practitioners.
- Participates actively in the interdisciplinary team by offering clinical expertise in team planning, problem solving, and processes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with either a diploma, associate or baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Possess a current California Registered Nurse license. A California Public Health Nurse certificate is desired.
- Experience in public health nursing desired.
- One year experience caring for the elderly required.
- Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary team.
- Bilingual ability in Cantonese
To apply for this position, please contact Jessica Mathers at Jmathers@onlok.org , 888-609-5258 or apply directly at www.onlok.org
On Lok - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard