Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Demonstrates positive customer service and quality commitment skills through timely and courteous assistance of all phone calls, walk-in visitors to the clinic, and positive staff/provider interactions
- Responsible for greeting patients, verifying, verifying insurance coverage and eligibility, and reviewing new patient registration
- Collect co-pays and payments for services rendered
- Schedule, register, and verify patient information
- Serves as liaison between patient and medical support staff
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma plus one year post-high school education or equivalent
- 2-3 years of clerical/business environment experience with PC/internet experience
- Experience in team oriented environment essential
- Ability to handle and manage cash collection
- Requires strong customer service and phone skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and employees
- Private insurance payer knowledge strongly desired
- Bilingual skills preferred
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position 40 hours per week
- Day/Evening Shift
- Every 6th Saturday, AM
The city of Ramsey is a northwestern Twin Cities metropolitan suburb that has much to offer to businesses, residents and visitors. Ramsey is bordered entirely on the south and east by the scenic beauty of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers. Many parks and an extensive trail system are readily accessible to residents, visitors and the workforce. US Trunk Highway 10, which is the fastest growing corridor in the state of Minnesota and the second fastest in the nation, runs through the heart of Ramsey and possesses great development potential. Many people have chosen to live in Ramsey because of its rural character, wetlands, wildlife and housing choices.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 25 miles Northwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 22,000
- Service Area = 200,250
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...