OPETS, Ft. Detrick , MD
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke'aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke'aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Advisor . The position will be l ocated at the Omnibus Program and Engineering Technical Support Center (OPETS ) located in Ft. Detrick , MD . This position re quires a security clearance and a signed confidentiality agreement .
Please note: This position is contingent upon award.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Serves as an advisor on the clinical protocols used during development of CBRN pharmaceutical products.
- Clinical protocols include informed consent, clinical monitoring, and regulations and guidelines for good clinical practices established by the FDA and the International Conference of Harmonization.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited colleg e or university leading to a Doctorate of Medicine (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- 10 years of general experience and 5 years of experience in a program office or similar organization.
- DAU Level III certification in SPRDE or the civilian equivalent.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To apply directly to this position, please use this link: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=AKIMEKATECH&cws=1&rid=1191
Ke'aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com .
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Monster - 19 months ago