Are you experienced with building relationships? Do you have a passion for helping others? If you are looking for a unique opportunity to grow your career in healthcare, then consider joining our team as a Clinical Allergy Technician! United Allergy Services is an innovative enterprise that offers an advanced and proven technology to relieve most forms of allergies and sensitivities. In this role, you will be responsible for offering hands-on patient care for allergy-related conditions, managing the daily operations of an allergy center within a medical practice and promoting the best health-related options. Our CATs are bringing allergy care expertise to the primary care setting and are responsible for partnering with providers to educate on the benefits of immunotherapy treatment.
• Responsible to instill company RISE UP values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Under the direct supervision of a Senior CAS, CAS or Account Manager, the CAT will be responsible for meeting the strategic goals and objectives of the company pertaining to assigned clinic productivity and revenue.
• Provide family centered patient care that is developmentally and age appropriate, compassionate, and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health.
• Maintains an understanding of the general characteristics and applications of all product categories. Understands and articulates the features and benefits, for all products offered to patients.
• Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the immunotherapy processes to include the administration of quality allergy testing, and the formulation and preparation of the allergy medication.
• Responsible for educating patients on administering injections with the medication.
• Will ensure compliance by following up with the patient and ensuring all medication is picked up on a timely basis through the duration of their immunotherapy treatment.
• Will ensure that patients complete all appropriate paperwork and that insurance eligibility is verified for each patient prior to test and immunotherapy as appropriate.
• Responsible for the handling and submission of all billing documentation to the appropriate office.
• Develops and maintains effective, professional relationships with providers, medical office staff, Account Manager and UAS field team.
• Responsible for the maintenance and security of inventory levels. Ensures that inventory is ordered and received as required by policy.
This position requires an Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of equivalent work experience in a health related environment or customer service, retail or similar industry; or Associate’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience in a health related environment or customer service, retail or similar industry; or a Medical Assistant certification or similar certification plus 4 years of health related experience.
United Allergy Services™ (UAS) brings effective and convenient allergy testing and immunotherapy to primary care physicians;...