The Clinical Analytics Report Specialist supports reporting functions from various data sources using multiple report development systems and structured query language programming.
- Documenting and organizing the database locations of clinical content.
- Developing reports using various software tools, assisting in the definition of data elements for collection in multiple systems.
- Conducting various statistical and multivariate analyses.
- Extensive interaction with multiple departments to determine the requirements for the development of reporting mechanisms to meet all regulatory requirements for the disclosure of clinical quality and other measurements of performance.
- Coordination with end user departments in the implementation and daily operation of clinical systems and in the enforcement of data collection standards.
1. Leadership and Professional Development
2. Performs daily duties of the Clinical Analytics Report Specialist
Bachelor’s degree required. Course work in Mathematics, Statistics and information systems preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Two (2) years of experience within a healthcare data analysis environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the use of software reporting and statistical analysis tools.
- Experience with the Eclipsys electronic medical record system preferred.
Robinson Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago