Clinical Operations is responsible for supporting the timely and quality sale, installation and monitoring of CareFusion products and services; may also provide product and service education to facilitate technology adoption and workflow change management.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical operations, products and services
- Participates in or leads clinical pre-sales support, assessment and evaluation of new products and services
- Participates in or leads the post-sales assessment, design, implementation and monitoring of new products and services
- Develops, plans and manages customer training programs
- Serves as lead consultant and resource to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations that will drive customer acceptance and utilization of new products and services
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for product improvement using direct customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Care, Polysomnography, or healthcare related field and prior related work experience.
- Registration as a Respiratory Therapist or Polysomnographer required.
- Requires extensive travel including overnight stays.
- Must have excellent customer support skills.
CareFusion Corporation - 10 months ago