Pre-sale and post-sale customer support of Bioventus products and their applications.
• Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
• Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
• Assist with product training for Bioventus field Sales Representatives.
• Support tradeshow and other marketing activities.
• Complete required administrative activities.
• Provide customer feedback to Marketing.
• 2 year degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching institute. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
• RDMS in Abdomen & Ob/Gyn.
• RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible preferred.
• MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
• Commercial applications experience a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Strong customer interface and training skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
• Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers – knows and follows appropriate lines of escalation; knows when and to whom issues should be raised; knows which issues should be addressed publicly and which issues should be addressed in private; etc.
• Effectively manages daily tasks.
• Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and Bioventus time requirements.
• Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
• Represents Bioventus in a highly professional manner.