Professor of Social Work
The Department of Social Work at the College at Brockport, State University of New York is recruiting for a Clinical Assistant Professor. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching three graduate social work courses each semester in a CSWE accredited social work program. Responsibilities also include participation in the advisement of students, program governance, scholarship, service and committee work and a full-time presence on campus.
Required qualifications include:
1. Doctorate in Social Work or a closely related field. ABD candidates will be considered. ABD must be completed within 6 months of hire.
2. Master’s degree from a CSWE accredited institution;
3. At least two years of post-MSW practice experience;
4. Demonstrated ability for research and scholarly activities; and
5. Demonstrated ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
Candidates with previous graduate level social work teaching experience related to human behavior/social environment are strongly preferred.
To apply for this position, please go to www.brockportrecruit.org . Review of applications begins June 17th and continues until the position is filled.
Monster - 10 months ago