Agilex is seeking a Clinical Business Analyst that will provide technical leadership and hands-on analysis of products and services developed within the Healthcare sector.
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX "THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION"
- Delight the customer by continuously delivering quality solutions
- Be able to work with multiple stakeholders to elicit, analyze, and model new requirements supporting an agile development approach
- Develop, facilitate completion, and track completion of tasks related to multiple projects concurrently
- Facilitate and maintain close interactions with healthcare providers, patients, subject matter experts, architects, engineers, and developers
- Provide clinical review and focused clinical feedback related to software design and development
- This position involves more than simply collecting requirements, expectation is that the analyst will be able to understand the business domain problem and model both information and the processes at the domain level, clearly communicating and obtaining feedback from healthcare, providers, patients, and Subject Matter Experts and be able to translate them back to team members and customers. Additionally, the expectation is that the analyst will help assist the customer in establishing prioritization of requirements against established goals and objectives
- Constantly seek opportunities to learn and improve team processes
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in business, technical or science related discipline with 7 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Clinical decree (MD, DO, RN, NP, or PA) preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience in healthcare information technology and requirements analysis and/or architecture
- Clinical experience and knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies as well as business process and information flow
- Understanding of clinical inpatient and outpatient workflows as well as re-engineering approaches
- General knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures
- Experience business analysis with at least one Federal health agency involving a clinical focus
- Experience with interoperability standards with preferred experience with health information exchange standards such as those defined by HL7 and IHE
- Skills in object, data, and/or process modeling, and business process design.
- Skills in project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with agile development, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing is preferred
- Experience using mobile technologies preferred
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex - 17 months ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...