Facilitate groups of physicians, senior management, and practice staff in their efforts to incorporate HIT technology into their day to day activities by translating clinical objectives into functional processes.
Provide clinical subject matter expertise as means of an interface between electronic technologies and data analysis.
Facilitate clinical effectiveness, patient safety, and translate critical clinical workflows into health information technology applications.
Assist in the interpretation and application of industry wide standards such as Meaningful Use, PQRS, HEDIS, PCMH, etc.
Advise on tools, methods and criteria for monitoring care delivery processes and outcomes and evaluating effectiveness of change.
Design effective and efficient workflow processes that support clinical excellence and cost effectiveness.
Maintain knowledge of current professional and industry trends and practices through participation in relevant professional/industry organizations and attendance at conferences and other continuing education programs.
Demonstrate compliance with internal procedures, processes, and values.
Identify client issues and develop proposals to provide effective solutions
Identify additional opportunities within an account.
- Meet project objectives in a timely basis.
- Develop internal staff through coaching and mentoring.
- Maintain project budgets and margins, account for accurate and timely completion of project milestones.
Compensation & Benefits
- Active medical license required
- Minimum of 3 years in a clinical role in a direct patient care setting (Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant); office management experience a plus
- Minimum of 2 years in a consulting role within the healthcare industry or related fields preferred
- Consulting experience in the healthcare industry or related field preferred
- Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and or healthcare technology application experience desirable.
- Ability to interact and work with physicians, nurses and all levels of management and staff
- Must have an understanding of the IT industry terms and connectivity but not required to be technical
- Excellent communication skills, documentation skills and the ability to work both independently and with groups are requirements
- Must have presented to senior level management (senior physicians and board directors)
- Position requires 50% -70% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant clinical degree required
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401k plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Arcadia Solutions LLC - 17 months ago